Improvement

Wir freuen uns über jedes Lob, ertragen aber auch konstruktive Kritik

Moderator: IB Schneider

Erik Peeters

Improvement

Beitrag von Erik Peeters »

I have taking a glance at the demo-version 7.0.3.D and asked a friend for some information.
I think there are a few major improvements to be realised:
- If you're designing a plan for a scale (N) then you don't won't symbols that are not in that same scale (buildings etc) in you 'Gleisplanauswahl'-window. I don't want to see or even have the symbols for a scale I won't use.
- I don't see why it would not be possible to import more than one symbol at a time in the symbollibrary.
- For the CD's with 3D-modells one should have CD's per scale not a CD with scales in different scales because a consumer is only interested in symbols for the scale he is using.

Summary: It's a usefull application but the library-management is below zero. For this reason I will not recommend it.
Tips: -
- Library per scale. Library of symbols to be selected and fixed once you start planning on a particular scale.
- Within selected scale: selection of make for rails, buildings etc.
- Library management for user so he can easily remove, change, add symbols and all of it's properties.
- TEdit3D: Drawing facilities in stead of editing ASCII-text.
Those are the first improvements that come into my mind, if I would use it more I guess I would find much more.

I hope the maker of the application takes notice of this since it would improve his product and make it worth the money...